Stepping into the shoes of the retailer – How to unlock insights into retailer performance
As a CPG manufacturer, you want to succeed. You want to list your new products, so consumers can buy them, and so you can invest in more in-store events that seduce shoppers to your brands. To achieve this, you depend on retailers, who are far more willing to collaborate if your offering is interesting for them too.
How can you better understand the Retailer’s perspective? How can you offer a portfolio, pricing, investment, and promotion strategy that the retailer is interested in?
In this webinar, we will explore the transactional relationship between CPG manufacturers and Retailers. We will give you real examples of how to offer a product, promotion, and pricing mix, that benefits both you and the retailer.
💡 What will you learn in 45 minutes?
- What it means to have a platform built on win-win investing.
- Profit pool thinking: what is it and what does it look like?
- Thinking beyond gross retailer margin; what drives retailer decisions?
- How to deal with multiple stakeholders in the retail organization using one platform
📌 Who should watch it?
- CPG Sales managers, Sales VP’s, and Sales directors who want to improve their negotiations with retailers.
- RGM managers and Commercial controllers
- Shopper Marketing Managers